As the Principal of New Hope Academy Charter, it is an honor to serve students, staff, families, and the community of East Flatbush. As the school leader, it is my unwavering commitment to establish the following standards of excellence:
- To create a safe nurturing environment that encourages scholars to accept and find the best in themselves and others
- To challenge scholars to reach their full academic potential by demonstrating habits of caring, responsibility, trustworthiness, fairness, respect, and citizenship
- To help scholars find the inner confidence they need to take risks and set goals for their lives
- To instill in scholars a sense of responsibility and respect for themselves, their school, and their community
- To have scholars leave New Hope Academy Charter School prepared to be the teachers, leaders, and dreamers of tomorrow
Thank you for entrusting me with the minds, hearts, and spirits of your child...